Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Knowledge of Good & Evil

Good and Evil

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

See the PROBLEM is SHE wasn’t there when HE said that and shit’s been hitting the fan ever since.

Contrary to popular belief it was NOT the Tree of Knowledge that was forbidden and dangerous, it was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Because ever since “we” took that decision and that role on us hell has broken loose. Everyone is a fucking Napoleon now a little Pope of his own and the not so Holy Inquisition and he or she will tell YOU what is good and evil and you better listen or you WILL die for the simple reason that they made themselves each and everyone a little god, a judge AND an executioner.

Everyone does it, every single one think he’s a little god and knows the truth and knows what is good and what is bad when in fact and in reality we know fuck all and morals keep changing, what is good today, is obsolete tomorrow and what was good back then is not any good anymore.

One frowns at you when you swear in public whatever swearing is according to them, one who says fricking thinks he is so much better and holier than the one who honestly says fucking.

Victorian Hypocrisy and Pharisaic Hypocrisy have been rampant since the creation of the world with so many people so preoccupied with the outside of the cup and appearances but not so concerned by their own filthiness of heart as long as no one knows or so they think.

An amazing story that kinda blew my mind, pardon the pun, and I am not judging the man I just find that the choice of priorities is different than what I would have chosen I cannot judge him at all since I haven’t walked in his shoes and haven’t been where he’s been but here it goes.

Richard Farnsworth

According to IMDB

Known for a dislike of four letter words, he was embarrassed by the language the Getaway

Died of self-inflicted gunshot wound. Had been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Ok so I am NOT holding the scale of justice here.

A lot of people seem to be very concerned about the outside so called sins the one people see and hear. When you become a born again Christian thou shalt not smoke, thou shalt not drink, thou shalt not swear... yes you can kill a few people but only if your countries consider them present and clear enemies, the triangle of what THEY call Evil.

No one is so concerned about the inner dirtiness of the heart. Like Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggart it is not thou shalt not fornicate it is thou shalt not be caught fornicating now anyway I digress, one of my specialty.

So here we go in the balance of life we have a lifetime a whole fucking 80 years of no swearing and torturing our own soul when anyone did around ME. And then what is considered the ultimate sin according to Dostoievsky and many more almost in all religion your own taking of your sacrosanct LIFE which was given to you by the Lord Thy God and is to be taken away by Him alone apparently.

We have movies like What Dreams may Come (or as Robin Williams called it Wet Dreams may Cum ) and Wristcutters a Love Story to illustrate this international fable that suicide is velly velly bad ‘cept in Japan maybe.

So when I cross that river I’d like to know does one ounce of bad outdo tons of good?

As I said I haven’t been there and when and if ever I do get there (God Forbid) I will have to cross that bridge then and decide for myself a bit like another movie again Barbarian Invasions.

I have the same standing on Abortion. i.e. none of my fucking business. Who is to decide what is sin in such a corrupted world? What everyone one wants to do is cut the fucking dandelion outta sight without ever taking care of the root. Our fucking garden’s gotta look GREEN to our neighbours, our grass HAS to be greener than theirs so we can feel good about ourselves. What sickness of heart and soul is that I’ll never know.

You cannot apply the law to people without the law that is just how it is. Don’t don’t don’t...who the hell do YOU think you are? Oh you can read? So glad for you so can I. But you can interpret too? Great here we go again back to that movie there is no business like SHOW business. Anything you can do I can do too, I can do anything better than you...no you can’t yes I CAN.

Anyhow I could go on forever but it tires me, drains me, is exhausting me to think of all the self righteousness in the world as a matter of fact I tend to think that self righteousness IS the ONLY SIN.

Forget Homosexuals, Smokers and Drinkers and Partiers and Publicans and Prostitutes and all just watch out for those self righteous hypocrites. Jesus had drinkers and prostitutes as friends and never berated them hell he joined ‘em and partied with them wasn’t his first miracle to turn water into wine? But the one he really berated and could NOT stand were them holier than thou hypocrites of Pharisees the so called pillars of society of the time who decided what was wrong and right without ever practicing it themselves.

BEWARE OF THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment