Saturday, December 25, 2010

We are all poisoned wells.

You are a unique individual with free will.

Or are you?
Genetical Core personality 
Plus Years and countless hours of 
BBC and NBC and CBC and FOX (God forbid) and CBC (US & CAN) and ABC (US & AUS) and what not is bound to influence and shape more than one.

Not mentioning that some things will never ever be LEARNED on these Medias as they are extremely filtered and have an agenda that is driven by their own gods, mammon and the likes. Even their so called docos and science programs are tainted and biased and you can forget about political or war truth of any kind now.


It is never going to get down to you the ass, the hoi polloi, the cannon fodder, the copper top in the matrix, the mobile vulgus.

You are way too dumb to play the big game kiddo.

So what is left? Medias and Television entertaining and dumbing down the crowd better than any Coliseum or Forum it might make it hard to get us more renaissance men, polymaths and genii since these giant’s tasks are very time consuming as well. 

There is a part of me that wish and wish and wishes some more that I could have been such a man.  There is a part of me that worshipped such men, hence my devouring of pulp heroes like Doc Savage way back then when I was a child and I had a fever.

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse Out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone I cannot put my finger on it now The child is grown, The dream is gone. I have become comfortably numb.

But now I know that it wasn’t meant to be and it was never going to happen so what I “have” now is what is.

Let me tell you the Truth. The Truth is what IS. And what should be is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave the people long ago.  ~ Lenny Bruce

Lenny was on to something here along with the good old road to hell paved with good intentions and all the “should of” and “could of” and “would of” of the world. (From the verb to of, I of, you of, he ofs)

What should be also has been and still is the subject of way too many witch hunts.

I could of? I would of? After all it might not have been Charlie altogether.  In fact science seems to prove that in many instances no we couldn’t of or wouldn’t of and that is very scary. 

I should really stop using this faulty English and I used to abhor it but I am enjoying it for this instance.

For the record, and for all of you English sticklers out there, (I being one of them at times) the modern times of bad spelling and texting have called for the verb to have to be replaced by “to of” in all instances where should could and would are mentioned.

There is no could of, should of, would of there is or isn’t and that’s all. 

What is done cannot be undone or even wished differently.

I wonder if this was the principle that Solomon applied here.

Ecc 7:10  Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.

What is, is.  And to be wise is to be like Popeye really!

“I yam what I yam and dat’s what I yam.”

But then again back to my subject among these little particles that ARE ours, there is a billion more particles that have been injected, grafted, or plainly deviously planted in us like some bad weeds, like the parable of the wheat and the chaff.

 SOMEONE came at night and littered our field with junk so that we are not certifiably organic anymore.

We are all poisoned wells. 

So think about that for a minute and try to get down to the bottom of that well and what is really yours all yours. J



ADDENDUM


Not forgetting also that we are all tainted by our parents’ neurosis and drives and own sicknesses for better, for worse, in sickness and in health til death do us part. 

Countless songs are written about the subject: She’s leaving home (Beatles), Mother (Pink Floyd), Perfect (Alanis Morissette) and many more. 

Therefore some sort of Laboratory Procreation and State risen children being the favourite subject of many wannabe Utopian stories, too often a parody or satire of a rather dystopian society.

And then we go to school!  Ah the blessing of programmed programming! J  
Curriculum twisted and controlled and tainted by the nation’s politics and religions.  
History formed and shaped for our ears alone. 
But wait it gets better, there is high school and its shaping nightmare of control and bullying and 
the absolute horrific tyranny of FITTING IN,
of BEING COOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!

Then you go to college and Uni with all the big dollars involved and the big SPONSORS too. 

Sponsoring in so many cases is nothing short of Prostitution, Whoredom at the highest level,

where what you are taught as absolute truth and science is nothing short of selling whatever your sponsor is offering. 

So yes you can rest now, of course you are an absolutely unique individual with free will.
We have created you that way and you better believe it.

Unique and Special just like the rest of us Number 237 548 1171.

No comments:

Post a Comment