Friday, April 22, 2011

I better write this quick before I stop existing.

I better write this quick before I stop existing.
"They" are planning to take my title away soon, in 2012 I was told.
No More Mr. Narcissistic Guy, no more Mister Clean apparently I am not only sick and obscene but also soon to be obsolete as well.
What will happen to all of  my nice songs then?
Amazing Me How Sweet the Sound.
To Me be the Glory.
How Great I am ? and others of my favourites like my great torn repressive affair with myself when I look in the mirror and like Joan Jett I screamed:
I hate myself for loving you
or all of these wonderful Elvis song:
The Wonder of Me
I Love Me Tender,
I want me, I need me, and I love me,
Loving me.... I will spend my whole life to hmmm mmmmm mmmm
Loving me just loving me winter summer spring time too I'll be true to me.
When no-one else can understand me
When everything I do is wrong
I give me love and consolation
I give me hope to carry on

And I'm always there to lend a hand
In everything I do
That's the wonder
The wonder of ME
And when I smile the world is brighter
I touch my hand and I'm a king
My  kiss to me is worth a fortune
My love for me is everything

I guess I'll never know the reason why
I love me as you do
That's the wonder
The wonder of ME


Here I am
The one that I love
Askin' for another day
Understand the one that I love
Loves me  in so many ways


I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without me
I know I was right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without me
I can't be too late to say you were so wrong



Dem bloody doctors eh? One word and you are gone? Who do they think they are hmmm? God? Well they can't be since we all know who God is here:

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment