Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He had a Dream! All I see is a Nightmare!


"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. "
Jessica Dovey
"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars" 
Martin Luther King Jr

He had a dream all I see is a nightmare!

The only thing dreamers managed to do these last thousands years is to get killed by greedy bastards or psychopaths.  In fact many greedy bastards, pillars of our society, are ALSO psychopaths we will find many of them at the head of major corporations.

Top of Form

plus an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth afghan and irak have lost way over 300,000 SOULS so the count should be there

it is all the same all we hear all day long is 10 years ago 3,000 this and 10 years ago 3,000 that so you guys are gonna pay forever and ever and our 3,000 will cost you 3,000,000 because that's how much we charge you scums and plus we have a ginormous military budget to sustain and are running out of fresh excuses and new enemies and all these trillions the arm makers are making...hell to stop babies arms flying and widows and deaths and injuries would entirely ruin out economy and what would we spend our money on? Medicare and Healing? R U Fucking kidding me?

and I just got up LMAO Dem 'mericans they are so much fun to fuck with

Independence Day, Anzac Day, National Holiday, Canada Day, Osama Day ...basically a cheap excuse for morons and retards who are not patriotic at all and dont believe in anything (for one thing they dont know anything) just to get shitfaced drunk and nasty and howler at the moon

A plus de quatre on est une bande de cons ~ Georges Brassens RIP

literally translated More than four of us together we are just a bunch of cunts :) 

Even tho the c word is more used in french and maybe somewhat less offensive I d say

plus plus plus the totally missed fact that it won't change a thing at all it is 

busine$$ / war / blood and murder and chaos and mayhem /body bags coming back home 

for NOTHING 



damn I should write my own book in my own column LOL
LOL im sure your colum would be very successful Joe
ok last one maybe until i gather all this on MY blog that nobody reads instead LOL


Nothing new under the sun.
 

They have eyes to see but they dont see.
 

They have ears to hear but they don't hear.

Like I said yesterday
 


In this very informative counter there is one very important count missing:
NUMBERS OF LIES HEARD TODAY.....ASTROFUCKINGNOMICAL

·       somebody stop me LOL but while le we are on Martin Luther King Christian Principles :)
·          
·         Pro 24:17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

·         Pro 25:21 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:

·         Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

·         Luk 6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

·         Luk 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

·         Rom 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

·          
·         So Christian Nation my Fucking ASS or donkey if you prefer :)
A WHAT NATION? You gotta be kidding me!
·          
·         Mic 7:8  Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

 damn I need a good editor but then I would prolly fire his/her ass I am too much of a narcissistic and a hogger to let go of any word/golden coin that comes out of my mouth/brain/keyboard :)


last time the word enemies is mentiioned in the book that has excused so much bloodshed to many

·         Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Updated, adjusted and more accurate quotes and better attributed now but the song remains the same, the principle stands on its own.


"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. "
24 yr old Jessica Dovey
"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars"  
Martin Luther King Jr


"Why should we love our enemies? The first reason is fairly obvious. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars."  
Martin Luther King Jnr, 1957


"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." 
Martin Luther King Jnr





Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment