Friday, October 9, 2015

Division and Projection

I know, this argument 
can go back and 
fourth (sic) FOREVER and that is what THEY WANT! 

Divide and conquer!

It is a bit sickening and 

exhausting at times to try to  follow anything on social media or the internet.

There is such an insurmountable amount of bullshit that it is hard to sift through anything, nauseating at best.

The opening statement for instance is from an anti vax fanatic cult leader. 

What a perfect example divided by one period

.
I know, this argument can go back and fourth (sic) FOREVER 
and that is what THEY WANT!


Back and forth you can say that again but as soon as you say 

that is what THEY WANT what do you do?

YOU establish the 
good old US & THEM,

YOU DIVIDE in order to conquer THEM

and 
then what is next?

Well the famous Freud defence mechanism 

par excellence:
PROJECT! Accuse THEM

of dividing and 
conquering.

There are so many fallacies , countless really, and so many  confirmation biases and cognitive biases and what not that any debate just become a stinking pile of shit only meant to be left alone and never stirred for we all know what happens 
now when you stir shit.


When I was young and poor I was offered by my landlady $10 to help me towards my room and board if I’d only shovel some of the pigeon manure from the neighbour. 


I stood on top of the dry hill and planted my spade in there. 
still remember to this day my knees buckling, my eyes watering and the horrible taste that stuck to my throat for days. 


Well Facebook is a bit like that at times.




No comments:

Post a Comment