Friday, August 4, 2017

USUALLY...

...when one is on a very special vacation one would blog about that with tons of photos but that is what Facebook is for.  My blog to me is for long rambling of sort.  Two things on my heart now:

1. I forgot already hahaha errrr oh yeah the dichotomy of travelling and "enjoying" your holiday while your daughter is dying!!!

That's a big one.

I feel a little bit like a psycho with a total lack of empathy posting joyful photos.

a) Sue had a point though that one she enjoys them too.

b) We made that full decision with her blessing come what may.  But still ...life is for the living but losing your baby under the Mediterranean Sun does not make it easier.


2. Among the many hot discussions (read altercation and all its synonyms) one was people maybe especially here in France but all over the world.  

I get easily upset behind what I call inconsiderate people.  Lining up as we do (reminiscent of the Hamlet soliloquy here, 

For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns



Sue on the other hand thinks Patience is better.
And (don't tell her that) she is probably right and Albert Ellis would agree with her too.

ME?! I live in a grand delusional world where everyone should practice MY negative golden rule:

DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS


WHAT YOU DON'T WANT THEM 

TO DO UNTO YOU.

When I pick my change and stuff it in my pocket and will sort it out later just to get out of the way of people trying to be AWARE that public service is just that and that I am not a king or a queen to be attended to.  

You KNOW what they do in this country to kings and queens dontcha?

So the ethical dilemma here is

Should I be Considerate OR Patient?

Sad part is I have to be both reluctantly
as I find that consideration is this world is a totally forgotten word and concept. 


And all my MUSTURBATION in the world will change nothing to it.

Voila for now on a hot canicule day in Provence.

More to come soon I would think

for the remainder of my time :(











No comments:

Post a Comment