Monday, April 2, 2018

Out of Boredom

Words Words Words 


Eu-thanasia!

Honour!

Pride!

Duty!

Semantics 
are really fucked up.



The shit people say through Freudian defence mechanisms especially rationalisation, is
prolly the ULTIMATE original SIN.

Here is another word:

SIN!

MISSING THE FUCKING MARK! 
WELL WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T?

And then some smart asshole comes to put down rules on you and get power over you because you missed the fucking mark AS IF he never did. 

Even more they tag you genetically 
to an ORIGINAL MISSING the FUCKING MARK 
that one of your Ancestor did 

Some Mitochondrial Eve  180,000 years ago, 
or some Y-chromosomal Adam some 275,000 years ago

How these two ever fucked now is beyond me 

It is as complicated as to where the fuck did Cain get his wife.

Now back to Euthanasia now I was joking around with my brother last night saying

I used to say the first day I shit myself will be my time to go now.

Well it is a little more complicated than that now innit?

Shitting yourself sure hurts your pride and honour and your nose sometimes and it is undignified as fuck but it doesn't HURT.

One can wear Depends for years now you know? :) 

The acceptable reason for euthanasia I suppose would be chronic pain of moreover getting fucking tired of the chronic pain but where does one draw the line it is always a very personal call.

Anyway hard to decipher the line at times between euthanasia and suicide both have connotations of evil attached to them especially suicide which is at time well part of a decent euthanasia.

Funny how most religions (like governments) talk against suicide. 

The main reason being for both of them that they are always worried about the COST of it 

not to YOU but to THEM of course.

You can't control a dead disciple, it is no fucking good 
and a dead taxpayer is a prophet of no profit.

While I am here babbling obliges, it is funny how the "great" intellects attack Islam especially and some will attack Christianity and some might dare to touch Judaism but many scientists have a weak spot for Buddhism as if it was different than the others.  

FFS! Speaking of rationalisation again.

Sam Harris,  Dr. Marsha Linehan, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Leonard Cohen and so many more.

It seems to me that Buddhist countries are as ignorant and hysterical as all the others and they too will try to sell you some shite, plastic idols and what not: riots, wars, ignorance, self-immolation FFS and so many other practices but still you can associate yourself to Buddhism and pretend to be cool not like the others.

Anyway I am back to my old blog here

A MYTH IS A MYTH IS A MYTH,

When it comes to my iconoclastic behaviour, 

I break all idols.


too many words already

end of babble for now







No comments:

Post a Comment